Tena tatou katoa,
Yesterday evening the Kaunihera Hauora Te Kahu o Taonui met.
Please see below brief updates.
Date: Wednesday 13th July 2022
Time: 6.00pm – 6.40pm
Present: Nicole, Harry, Wane, Wallace, Mariameno, Ellie, Kiri Leach, Antony, Kiri SH
- Update on IMPB tono – letter received today from Te Aka Whai Ora acknowledging receipt of tono –boundary queries as another IMPB proposing the Tamaki area, Iwi to sort that out. (Letter attached)
- Korero re MHP’s and the tono for another IMPB
- Confirm that a hui with MHP’s and the Kaunihera – Tuesday 19th July at 2.30 pm in the Ngapuhi Conference Room, Kaikohe – (Panui Invite to be sent 14th July)
- Tamaki hui to also be held with MHP’s – date to be confirmed
- Length of time to set up IMPB – 3 months tentative at this stage, Nigel Chee has advised this is reasonable
- Confirmation received today that Kaimanaaki contract received for $3m for a further one year– no further details on this.